It’s always fun to wrap presents for family and friends, but the amount of waste is frustrating. But, like most situations, it pays to get creative!!
Here are some of my favorite ways to reuse wrapping paper. Something that we think is garbage can suddenly become a valuable material with a little creativity.
Ideas for Reusing Wrapping Paper:
1) Use the paper to make textbook covers. This could be a fun back-to-school project!!
2) Use the scraps to make a paper collage. (This is one of my favorites).
Shred the leftover paper to use in gift
bags instead of tissue paper.
4) Cut small paper squares, and use them for gift cards.
5) If there is enough paper left over, cut out letters to use for labels on other crafts.
6) And for those of you who love to read, you can create a beautiful bookmark with your favorite wrapping paper.
So, the next time you see a roll of wrapping paper, think of all it can be used for after it’s off the present!!
Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day!